What We Do
- Handles business case development and manages all phases of project from initiation through project closing
- Manages Enterprise Change Programs with focus on improvement of stakeholder value and organizational capabilities
- Identifies core risks and offer guidance on effective risk management solutions
- Documents and implements operating controls, and also provides remediation planning for identified control weaknesses
- Manages full-cycle implementation of enterprise-wide computer application projects. Coordinates testing and training activities and maps out Go-live strategies
- Supervise relocation of assets and personnel from an old facility to a new one
- Performs cost audit of project materials and labor and offers suggestions on how to combat waste, improve progress reporting, and protect the overall integrity of a project
- Performs financial and operational audits of for profit and not-for-profit organizations.
We are pleased to announce that we are co-sponsors of the Club de Madrid 10th Anniversary Events in New York City on November 8-9, 2011: Digital Technologies for 21st Century Democracy and Gala Dinner Honoring President Bill Clinton with "Democratic Leadership Award". This event is strictly by INVITATION ONLY.